FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Disability Claims Solutions, Inc. works to provide professional, experienced disability claim services and case management to those who are making initial applications for benefits, and/or those who need assistance with the frequent number of communications and paperwork required by the disability claims process.
Our philosophy is to provide insureds with valuable disability claim information so that insureds and claimants can make good decisions when managing their claims.
Our mission is to provide insureds with knowledge about the disability claims process that is at least equal to that of the insurance company who sold you or your employer the disability policy you now have.
As a DCS client we provide electronic books, articles and information relative to disability claims so that you will increase your knowledge about the claims process and be well-informed.
In addition, we believe insureds have the right to a fair, objective and honest review of their application for benefits that is indicative of “good faith and fair dealing” and/or a demonstration of fiduciary duty on the part of the insurer.
As a company, DCS, Inc. also believes all disability insurers should be held accountable for any deliberate internal claims review strategies resulting in the termination of legitimately payable claims solely for profit at the expense of the insured or claimant.
National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
PREAMBLE: Helping my clients protect their assets and establish financial security, independence and economic freedom for themselves and those they care about is a noble endeavor and deserves my promise to support high standards of integrity, trust and professionalism throughout my career as an insurance and financial professional. With these principles as a foundation, I freely accept the following obligations:
- To help maintain my clients confidences and protect their right to privacy.
- To work diligently to satisfy the needs of my clients.
- To present, accurately and honestly, all facts essential to my clients’ financial decisions.
- To render timely and proper service to my clients and ultimately their beneficiaries.
- To continually enhance professionalism by developing my skills and increasing my knowledge through education.
- To obey the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations which govern my profession.
- To conduct all business dealings in a manner which would reflect favorably on NAIFA and my profession.
- To cooperate with others whose services best promote the interests of my clients.
- To protect the financial interests of my clients, their financial products and my profession, through political advocacy.